MEGA supplies an expansive DC/DC converter range for commercial and industrial applications. Through hole, SMD and chassis mounting DC/DC converters and switching regulators are available in wattages from 0.25W to 200W. Most products in the AC/DC and DC/DC converter range carry UL recognition, CE approved and all are ROHS compliant. For medical applications, products with isolations up to 6kV are available. These converters are continuous short circuit protected, enhancing their operational safety.
While engineering and manufacturing remain the foundation of MEGA’s existence, we also take pride in our short lead times and excellent sales support. Our customers from Automation and Process Control, Avionics and Transport, Communication Systems, Medical, and many other industries have come to expect a high quality of DC/DC converter offerings that are unique to MEGA.
We encourage customers to put forth their customization requirements pertaining to extended temperature ranges, high isolation barriers, varying switching frequencies, among others.
Here are some notable features of our DC/DC converter products:
• Standard products are available in wattages from 0.25W to 200W. Options include SIP, DIP, SMD, and Chassis Mount. We can offer single, dual, dual independent and quad outputs.
• Additional features can be integrated depending on application. These include: continuous short circuit protection, remote on/off, efficiencies up to 96%, 2:1 and 4:1 input ranges, low ripple and noise operation (2mV p‐p), operating temperatures from -55 degrees centigrade to 85 degrees centigrade (without de-rating), and much more.
In addition to leading edge DC/DC converter technology, MEGA offers a wide range of standard and custom features on its AC/DC converters, as follows:
• UL Recognized, CE approved. Available in 3 to 960Watts, in both DIP and DIN Rail.
• GREEN POWER Low Standby power (<0.5W, less than 10W (<0.3W). Special products with standby power less than 0.1W.
• EMI meets EN55022, Class 3, low EMI pollution. EMI also meets IEC/EN 61000‐4‐5, IEC/UL 60950 safety standards.
• Universal input range (AC: 85‐264VAC; DC 120‐370VDC).
• Low ripple (10‐20mV p‐p).
• Temperature ranges from ‐20 ⁰C to +85 ⁰C.
• Output over current protection, as well as overvoltage and short-circuit protection.
• Case grade: UL94V‐0
Should you need more information pertaining to MEGA’s AC/DC and DC/DC converter range, please Contact Us.